Hello From Theodore, AL

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jhonny Yuma

Reaction score
Hello from Theodore, AL! I hope I can learn and maybe give advise on things to others. I have been married for forty years and I have a son and a daughter plus 5 grand kids!

Hello from Theodore, AL! I hope I can learn and maybe give advise on things to others. I have been married for forty years and I have a son and a daughter plus 5 grand kids!​
Hello and welcome to Doomsday Prepper Forums. We hope you enjoy this community and we look forward to reading your posts! Should you have ant comments, questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask.

NO da$ they think it will be just anoyher day but they might chang after awhile and see mom packing her littlle .380 and her talking to them more

NO da$ they think it will be just anoyher day but they might chang after awhile and see mom packing her littlle .380 and her talking to them more
It took a little bit of convincing to get my wife on board. Now I have some what of a green light... so long as it doesn't cost too much money...

Latest posts

Back