Hello from the Rockies

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteLightning

Reaction score
Hello all,
Looking forward to educating myself and knowing more about preparedness. I just started last year so I still have a lot to do and always wanting more knowledge.

Welcome aboard, you will find some very helpful people. Please take a look at Clyde's information regarding posting threads, conversations (email), etc. Think you will find it useful. Enjoy

Welcome.
Rockies huh? Are you rural, or city? You'll find examples of both here on the the site. Welcome to the lifestyle.

Welcome.
Rockies huh? Are you rural, or city? You'll find examples of both here on the the site. Welcome to the lifestyle.
City but looking to get some property next year, I hope. Thanks I have been reading both here and else where online. A lot of interesting areas to cover and consider.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed.
Howdy sir, love your state,Grapevine mostly.
We spent a ten day vacation there camping at the Vineyard Campgrounds back in Nov.
thanks for the advice from all. I appreciate it.

Hello all,
Looking forward to educating myself and knowing more about preparedness. I just started last year so I still have a lot to do and always wanting more knowledge.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back