Hello from the Pacific Northwest

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

readsall

Reaction score
Hi, I'm fairly new to active prepping. I've thought about it for sometime but only in the last six months have I started really doing anything about it. I'm single with two grown kids who also are into prepping. I am looking forward to checking out these forums.

Hello from texas! I started prepping back in 2012, I think of it as an insurance policy for shtf. I had to adjust my spending habits needless to say. Best of luck with your efforts.

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here they'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

Hello from the UK, I've been prepping since 79, DDF is a good decent forum ( when the Alaskans behave :) ) Have you read 299 days its a great series of books about prepping set in and around where you live.

Hi, I'm fairly new to active prepping. I've thought about it for sometime but only in the last six months have I started really doing anything about it. I'm single with two grown kids who also are into prepping. I am looking forward to checking out these forums.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back