Hello from the OC

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunaguy

Reaction score
Glad to find this site and others from Southern CA. Been prepping a while, wife not really on board yet but tolerates me a little ( ok a lot ) but wants to live for now not for whatever is going to happen!!! Glad to be here.

Tunaguy

Welcome to the forum there a great group of really smart people here one can learn a lot. I'm also from SoCal it's good to see some Californians are using there brain and prepping.

Glad to find this site and others from Southern CA. Been prepping a while, wife not really on board yet but tolerates me a little ( ok a lot ) but wants to live for now not for whatever is going to happen!!! Glad to be here.

Tunaguy
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

There are a lot of Californians on the this site!
I too am from Southern California
Feel free to ask questions, and share your experiences and knowledge.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome aboard ! I am also in So Cal. A lot of good info and people willing to help out if needed.

Tunaguy

Welcome !

Thanks Guys!!
Most forums of this kind think is not good to be in CA, when the stuff hits or if the stuff hits. But due to family and job sometimes you have to make due with what and where you are at. Don't get me wrong, bugging out or going anywhere with our freeway system may not be an option but just going to prepare as best I can hope that's enough. Again hope to learn from you guys and Thanks for the Welcome.

Latest posts

Back