Hello from the mountains of East Tennessee

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldgrouch

Reaction score
My wife and I are both retired. Very concerned about the state of the nation, politics, etc. Currently reading Unintended Consequences which doesn't help my outlook. We've been interested in prepping for a while and moved to and built in the mountains as our live in bug out location.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

welcome to both of you,from this side of the puddle.

My wife and I are both retired. Very concerned about the state of the nation, politics, etc. Currently reading Unintended Consequences which doesn't help my outlook. We've been interested in prepping for a while and moved to and built in the mountains as our live in bug out location.
Welcome from a N Georgian. I could almost throw a rock into Tennessee from my back yard! I did the same thing almost ten years ago. My Bol/vacation camping property became our full time residence. I've since learned how to raise food, both gardening and animals, food preservation, self reliance, etc. this site has helped in just about all prepping areas with all the knowledgeable people here. Good luck in your new situation, and hope I can help with any areas of interest.

Welcome, and thank you for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back