Hello from Texas

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Patriot

Reaction score
Looking for a place with some sane folks of like mind.
I've been prepping now for about 6yrs. We have become reasonably self sufficient and continue to build and expand our knowledge.

Hi and welcome to DPF, I'm what you can call a rookie in prepping,but love this forum and friends I have gotten here.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Welcome from south La. Just jump in anytime. We are scattered all over now, but we will all be in the same boat when TSHTF. We ar4e kind of like a little family here. Everyone here are here to help in any way we can and learn as much as we can. I don't know where Grimes County is. Is it close to La.?

I have been down in that area. Really enjoyed Lafayette. Some of the best folks I've met.
We are the nicest people on earth until we get pissed off. You know how that is. I should be going to visit my granddaughter to help with her prepping sometime next month. I usually pass and visit with JimLE on my way up there. I will let you know when I ge and we can meet somewhere and bullshit.

Looking for a place with some sane folks of like mind.
I've been prepping now for about 6yrs. We have become reasonably self sufficient and continue to build and expand our knowledge.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back