Hello from Texas!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dad from New York and Mom from Colorado. They moved to California, had me there. They moved to Texas when I was only 6 months old. Heck yeah! I didn't have to be influenced by all the Liberals. I grew up in the Great state of Texas. . . and since I am on the Louisiana border, got some wonderful Cajun food!

Well Danil, it's like I said before, us Cajuns don't eat to live, we live to eat. And I'm a professional at eating. I have my PHD in Eating. I can stand up with the best and put most of them to shame.

Dad from New York and Mom from Colorado. They moved to California, had me there. They moved to Texas when I was only 6 months old. Heck yeah! I didn't have to be influenced by all the Liberals. I grew up in the Great state of Texas. . . and since I am on the Louisiana border, got some wonderful Cajun food!

Well, they got here fast as they could, didn't they! :)

Well Danil, it's like I said before, us Cajuns don't eat to live, we live to eat. And I'm a professional at eating. I have my PHD in Eating. I can stand up with the best and put most of them to shame.

You make me want some red beans n rice and some gumbo and other savory, wonderful things!

Yummy!

No crawfish though. They just never look dead no matter how boiled or streamed they are. Their lil beady eyes just keep on looking at me. smh

Yummy!

No crawfish though. They just never look dead no matter how boiled or streamed they are. Their lil beady eyes just keep on looking at me. smh
Just think of them as tiny little lobsters. . . can't beat a crawfish boil with red potatoes and corn. Yum!

I can cook them all. I love to cook.
Since I am on the border, I have been fortunate to be influenced by their way of cooking. One of my specialties is Cajun cooking. Would love to get some one on one time with a pure koonass cook though.

Greetings fellow Lucky Texan,

Welcom to THE place for survival info. We have a very knowledgeable group here and we are all still learning.
Don't be afraid to post your thoughts or suggestions either.
Hope you find what you need here. If not, just ask.
We are all in this together.
Be well, prep well.

Thank you Jayjay. Whatever made you leave my beautiful city? Although, I confess that I would head to Australia in a heartbeat for a several year visit!

Latest posts

Back