Hello from Texas

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's up Marty .this is Bill from Louisiana ....just a double upgrade from Texas... lol...just kidding man. Great to have you . Can't wait to get some input from you also. Just post whatever on her and these guys will blow your mind with what they know......I don't know much , but , if you want to have fun...hang with me ....if you wanna learn something , you better listen to them. But try to find time for both here.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here. Kick off your shoes and stay awhile.

thank yall for the welcome. mr. bill Louisiana is a wonderful place, the wife and I lived the the quarter for a few years.

My name is marty and I have been prepping for a good while. I came on the forum to get advice and tips from like minded people.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back