Hello from Texas

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Native_Teaxn

Reaction score
Hello folks!! Just wanted to say hi. Hope i can get some useful info from this site. As like some here im new and just getting started and hope im not TOO late. Anyway i look forward to meeting everyone.

Native_Texan

Welcome to the forum Native T. Have a good poke around and see what we've got going here. We're different than most prepper forums, we're nice.:) If you have any questions, feel free to ask. If you feel like jumping into a conversation, don't be shy!

Hello folks!! Just wanted to say hi. Hope i can get some useful info from this site. As like some here im new and just getting started and hope im not TOO late. Anyway i look forward to meeting everyone.

Native_Texan
Welcome Native Texan!
Just having thought through the process of what you and your family will do wtshtf, puts you head and shoulders above the rest of the country! Its never too late to get started. I think the first question you must ask yourself is will you be "Bugging In" or "Bugging Out?" When you answer that question....you are well on your way!! Welcome to the forum!

Blessings,
Shenandoah

Welcome ranger....great to have you . Fill them in on what your thinking will be your most urgent needs and sit back and watch the show. Its quite impressive....PS have some fun also .there's some funny people here. Who would have thought survival preparedness was soooo fun.see you around....

Hi Texan welcome to the site as some of the other members have said ,if you have any questions just go ahead and ask someone will know the answer ,or will know someone else who knows.

Native_Texan
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

howdy from another texan..glad to see ya here.hope you find what your looking for here.and hope you enjoy it here as well

G'day from Down Under - aaah Texas. Spent many memorable years there - Belton ( at UMHB) then Dallas. I miss Lone Star beer, and Tx babes!!

Welcome Texan from south La. It was ben good 2 hav u hear wit us. U was cud fin wat u was need to prep on dis forum. Dar was ben sum smart fellow wit us. Jus ### wat u need to no.
I go through Conroe a few times a year going to my granddaughter's around Groes Beck, Tx. Good to have you here with us. We have members from all walks of life here. We are all willing to help each other with our prepping. Great bunch of guys here.

Latest posts

Back