Hello From Tennessee

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Case IH

Rely on your Beard
Reaction score
Greetings all I'm new to both this site and prepping in general. Looking forward to learning new ideas and hopefully teaching a few of mine I've learned over many years in the military community. Currently trying to build bug out bags for my my wife, two kids and two dogs and am not exactly sure where to begin. Ideas would be helpful thanks.

Greetings all I'm new to both this site and prepping in general. Looking forward to learning new ideas and hopefully teaching a few of mine I've learned over many years in the military community. Currently trying to build bug out bags for my my wife, two kids and two dogs and am not exactly sure where to begin. Ideas would be helpful thanks.
Hello from Scotland and welcome to the site, I only joined 1 week ago and I'm hooked, User's have been great...so helpful. I've got a dog to and will be posting something a bit controversial about dog's and prepping...as soon as I figure out how to do that!.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

because of your location...might try preparing for the different weather conditions of your area..like winter storms.tornadoes hurricanes tsunamis floods etc etc..and that might help you prep for other things as well..

as for preparing b.o.b.'s for each of you (mainly the kids) look for packs that fit.and load items into their bags that are immediate needs.clothes that are 2 sizes to big if their still growing water bottles.life saving straws.knives/handguns if they're old enough.sleeping bag.there's a topic about pets.so you might want to search for that.

Hi fellow dog lover from Tennessee,
I've put a post on about prepping with dog's not sure you'll agree with my last point tho. You can find it under recent post's I think.

Hi and welcome from finland! just ask and someone will have something for you and don't be shy abt yours, would think that yr mil. expertice will be recieved well,you'll find a few other ex-mil here aswell

Hay from TN also . You need your stock pile prep to keep you going in a TEOTWAWKI then you need a means of long term sustanance like water suply , garden , hunting , fishing , trapping and such this just scratches the surface . We live in a great part of the Country for prepping .

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Psalm7, we sure do I see deer every day leaving my house for work standing along a hillside close to where I live. Have no experience trapping never had any friends or family into it. I know it would be a very beneficial skill to learn in the near future. Thanks for all the kind word ya'll I appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back