Hello From Sydney Australia

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TiberiusAlexander

Reaction score
My name is Tiberius and like everyone here I'm a prepper but I'm only a beginner.
I live in Sydney, Australia and I'm worried about the state of the world, a financial collapse. I grew up in Europe and my first step for prepping was to move out here to Australia, where I consider is the best bug-out place on the planet. I'm preparing for either a natural disaster or a world financial collapse.
My plans include acquiring a farm , building a shelter/bunker for my family to survive 6 month to 1 year.
Im open to any suggestions and advice, as i said I'm a beginner in prepping.

Cheers!

Welcome! You can find just about everything you can imagine on here when it comes to prepping. If you cant find it ask and if someone doesnt have the answer im sure someone will find it for you!

My name is Tiberius and like everyone here I'm a prepper but I'm only a beginner.
I live in Sydney, Australia and I'm worried about the state of the world, a financial collapse. I grew up in Europe and my first step for prepping was to move out here to Australia, where I consider is the best bug-out place on the planet. I'm preparing for either a natural disaster or a world financial collapse.
My plans include acquiring a farm , building a shelter/bunker for my family to survive 6 month to 1 year.
Im open to any suggestions and advice, as i said I'm a beginner in prepping.

Cheers!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to share your knowledge with the site and feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome Tiberius, I am also brand new on this forum. I am from Lake Macquarie NSW. Originally from South Africa. Oz is as good as any place to be.
I reckon at least one year’s food supply and don’t buy too close to the coast the world is getting geologically unstable (Tsunami).

Best advice I have found on food is to put together 7 different meals then times that by how many weeks food you think you need. e.g. packet of spaghetti, tin of soup and meat X 52 for a years supply.

Welcome! You can find just about everything you can imagine on here when it comes to prepping. If you cant find it ask and if someone doesnt have the answer im sure someone will find it for you!
Thank you bigadam, for the moment i dont even know what to ask :) but im sure ill start questioning things once i dig in deeper :) thanks.

Welcome Tiberius, I am also brand new on this forum. I am from Lake Macquarie NSW. Originally from South Africa. Oz is as good as any place to be.
I reckon at least one year’s food supply and don’t buy too close to the coast the world is getting geologically unstable (Tsunami).

Best advice I have found on food is to put together 7 different meals then times that by how many weeks food you think you need. e.g. packet of spaghetti, tin of soup and meat X 52 for a years supply.
Hi Hippophibia , glad im not the only aussie on this forum, i was thinking the same about the shoreline not to be very safe, but im thinking more into going deeper into hunter valley or Orange ... must be near a water source , natural spring... will see.

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Latest posts

Back