Hello from southern California

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
Howdy all, name is Colt i am into prepping, EDCing an all the cool stuff that goes with it. Looking forward to all the information and tricks we can learn. Have a great day !! prep on !!

Howdy all, name is Colt i am into prepping, EDCing an all the cool stuff that goes with it. Looking forward to all the information and tricks we can learn. Have a great day !! prep on !!
Welcome to and thank you for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums! We hope you enjoy the site and we look forward to reading your posts!
I too am from Southern California. Glad you are enjoying the site.

Welcome Colt!
if you need anything just ask!

ok im lost EDCing?
and im in Cali too, so-Cal, what part of Cali are you from?

Welcome Colt!

ok im lost EDCing?
Welcome Colt!

ok im lost EDCing?
EDCing -- just everyday carry stuff, I like it all. leathermans, knives, guns, fire starters all the cool stuff.
I live in San Diego, what about you ?

EDCing -- just everyday carry stuff, I like it all. leathermans, knives, guns, fire starters all the cool stuff.
I live in San Diego, what about you ?
I live in Orange County.
Does anyone know the legal blade limit for the concealed carry of a knife in California? I thought it was 6 inches.

i do also know you can legaly carry a big blade around, if it remains unconcealed, your over 18, and it remains in its sheath.
and be careful as some foldables are illegal like butterfly knives.
oh and if anyones on parole, even a swiss army is illegal.

i do also know you can legaly carry a big blade around, if it remains unconcealed, your over 18, and it remains in its sheath.
and be careful as some foldables are illegal like butterfly knives.
oh and if anyones on parole, even a swiss army is illegal.
I remember when the butterfly knives were legal. They were such a fun knife.
However, They are NOT illegal in Arizona.
All automatic spring loaded knives, i.e. switch blades, and stilettos are also illegal.

back in the day when i smoked pot, i had an old 60's butterfly knife that i scraped resin out of the pipe with and forgot i had it on me. i gave my friend a ride home and got pulled over on the way home, and when the cop pulled it outta my pocket i freaked cuz i forgot it was there, and when he asked why i had it, i told him the truth that i had scraped my pot pipe with it, he not only laughed because of my blunt truth telling, but also gave it back and let me go. one lucky day!

Hello Colt, Did a quick search for California preppers and your post came up. So i guess I have you to thank for registering. I am from the inland empire, but I was born and raised in Lancaster.

Hello Colt, Did a quick search for California preppers and your post came up. So i guess I have you to thank for registering. I am from the inland empire, but I was born and raised in Lancaster.
Hello SSgt, I am prepping down here in San Diego, welcome aboard !!!!

im in Lancaster myself lol.

Latest posts

Back