Hello from South Louisiana

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swamp Tiger

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new here and fairly new to prepping, although I've been basically doing it my whole life by hunting, fishing, gardening, etc.

Hi swamp tiger and welcome to the site please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have ,someone or his cousin will know the answer

Welcome dude , from Washington parish, If we get any more La. preppers ..........We are gonna have to start are own site !

Welcome to the forum, kick off your shoes and make yourself at home.

Welcum dar Swamp Tiger. I was ben glad to saw U heer. I was be frm sout La. 2. You was cud ### anytin an sum one was gon hav da anser. Dar was ben sum smart fello heer. Bullsh$t aside, there are members from all walks of life here and we are all willing to help in any way we can. If there is ant thing you want to know, just ask. You Yankie buddies will tell you the truth, but you know us coonasses, we will lie like a rug. LMAO. Tell us a little more about you and what you are prepping for. Do you plan on bugging in or out? We are quite a few from south La. on this site. I feel sorry for Bill Harrell because he is further north but I still call him a coonass.LOL.

Welcum dar Swamp Tiger. I was ben glad to saw U heer. I was be frm sout La. 2. You was cud ### anytin an sum one was gon hav da anser. Dar was ben sum smart fello heer. Bullsh$t aside, there are members from all walks of life here and we are all willing to help in any way we can. If there is ant thing you want to know, just ask. You Yankie buddies will tell you the truth, but you know us coonasses, we will lie like a rug. LMAO. Tell us a little more about you and what you are prepping for. Do you plan on bugging in or out? We are quite a few from south La. on this site. I feel sorry for Bill Harrell because he is further north but I still call him a coonass.LOL.
I'm smelling what you walkin in cajon....Lol

Swamp Tiger, we are having a local members meet in two weeks. Let me know if your interested and I will get you the place and dates. We will be discussing the big meet in July.

Thanks to all of y'all for the welcome. Whatparts of LA are y'all from? I'm in Plaquemine (southwest of Baton Rouge). I'm basically wanting to prep for any situation, whether it be a hurricane, terrorists, a financial collapse, or any SHTF event. As far as bugging out, There are a couple of places I have picked out.

welcome aboard tiger..i would say take off your shoes n make yur self at home..but i know cajuns dont wear um..and as for cajun n bill..thier the 2 biggest classrooms clowns.so you can expect a good laugh when thier here..lol

Latest posts

Back