Hello from South Africa

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here in south africa accoring to all studies and indications we are expecting a full attack in one night.Hundreds of thousands of black people will storm as at night.
So if you bug in you will be traped in your own self build cage(house).

Luckily for us everybody know someone with a farm or knows someone who knows someone with a farm. And these farms is big(6-8000acres)and heavily bushed. Like you can hide and you will walk pass me within 3m and not see me.
Game is plentifull and water is always not more then a day away.
So if you know what you are doing and use your resources you cant not make it.
Most important is monitor the news(reliable sources though) and
you will have ample time to escape
the heat.
Secondly,strat now to get your provisions on such a farm and only keep what you need to get there.

For the South Africans who dont know.
We have the single biggest prep group in the world all of them planning for this day. We are over 800,000 members strong. So you will get some help and advise. We also even prep for those people who cant affort to prep for themself.
If you would like to check it out please feel free to find us on "www.suidlanders.com"
You will find a leader in your area where you stay and he will guide you through everything.
Best of all they are like family and its free to join.
They even update you everh hour with sms as to where the heat is and which roads to not take due to stikes and highway blockings and tyre burnings

Excellent appraisal and very informative as well, watching the geopolitics at play in SA, Zimbabwe , Namibia and Mozambique, I agree with your viewpoint but I still believe you need a secure homestead but an assortment of viable escape routes. I still think the European heritage group down there is very much an endangered species and the ONLY thing I am certain of is our governments up here in Europe will NOT life a finger to help you guys in exactly the same way and for the same wrong reasons they betrayed Ian Smiths Rhodesia.

We have seen bared faced anti white racism from our own government, we hear of loads of black opponents of Robert Mugabe being given asylum in the UK but most white Rhodies being turned down so I am told, I have been trying to help a few displaced Rhodie families who do get to the UK, wish I could do more.

Erm just clicked on the link to suidlanders and its dead the site owne has not renewed the title so it does not work

The star fort is unreachable. The amount of time it would take someone to find it is long enough for us to cut down enough trees for a clear aim. The ferret only holds two people and we only have eight missiles for the mark five and thirty rounds for the mark 2/1's. And please don't Diss my mini it took us two years to turn that thing into the world's fastest tank.

Hey you Afrikaans on here, I just watched 5 different videos from sources like Al Jazeera and eNCA and I got to say this old school British survivalist is seriously impressed with the professionalism and dedication you folks are putting into your preps.

Here in south africa accoring to all studies and indications we are expecting a full attack in one night.Hundreds of thousands of black people will storm as at night.
So if you bug in you will be traped in your own self build cage(house).

Luckily for us everybody know someone with a farm or knows someone who knows someone with a farm. And these farms is big(6-8000acres)and heavily bushed. Like you can hide and you will walk pass me within 3m and not see me.
Game is plentifull and water is always not more then a day away.
So if you know what you are doing and use your resources you cant not make it.
Most important is monitor the news(reliable sources though) and
you will have ample time to escape
the heat.
Secondly,strat now to get your provisions on such a farm and only keep what you need to get there.

For the South Africans who dont know.
We have the single biggest prep group in the world all of them planning for this day. We are over 800,000 members strong. So you will get some help and advise. We also even prep for those people who cant affort to prep for themself.
If you would like to check it out please feel free to find us on "www.suidlanders.com"
You will find a leader in your area where you stay and he will guide you through everything.
Best of all they are like family and its free to join.
They even update you everh hour with sms as to where the heat is and which roads to not take due to stikes and highway blockings and tyre burnings

Your link doesn't work and is for sale. Also this is considered advertising so, please in the future mention the group all you want however, offer to PM the link to those that are interested. Thank you.

Hi all. I'm Joe and I've been an occasional lurker and decided to register today. I'm in Randburg, South Africa and also in Centurion. I don't have a firearm licence but I'm keen on prepping as best I can. Things are looking very bleak here lately in SA.

Hey ShadowJoe, I am a prepper from Cape Town, are you still active on this forum

What is the situation with the farm murders and rape statistics there? Is it just in Joberg, or countrywide?

It is countrywide as far as I am aware of, I looked for stats but our police doesnt separate farm murders from non-farm murders.

There were 17805 murders and 53617 sexual offences from April 2014 to March 2015. For the same time period,
Assault with the intent to inflict grievous bodily harm is at 182556 situations.

I understand not wanting to bug out from the whole country, any more than many of us would want to abandon ours, no matter how bad it got, but how long do you think it will be before things turn like they have in Zim?

I understand not wanting to bug out from the whole country, any more than many of us would want to abandon ours, no matter how bad it got, but how long do you think it will be before things turn like they have in Zim?
They are already in the proses, they are currently trying to force a law through witch would give 50% of a farm over to the farm workers on the farm, the impact of this on food stability in our country could lead to full out chaos. Not considering the loans on these farms that have to be paid back to the banking institutions, just wondering if the new "co-owners" are going to pay their part of the loan? Off all the land claims since 1994, and there are 1000's you would probably be able to count those that made a success of their farms and contribute towards the economy on one hand, the others have fallen back into subsistance farming. Time is slowly running out in this country.

If you want to read more about it you can try this link.

http://greatsalandscandal.blogspot.co.za

Last edited:
Do you think that eventually Whites will be genocided in ZA, or will they be able to reestablish control over their destiny as a people?

Do you think that eventually Whites will be genocided in ZA, or will they be able to reestablish control over their destiny as a people?
I do believe we will prevail, not through our own ability, only through the grace of God, and i believe that at the end of it all will be well for our "Boer" nation, but it is going to cost, something that we cannot fathom at this stage.

Do you think that Boers should regather in the Orange Free State area and create a more homogeneous and defensible enclave there, or try to hold on to the entire country? In other words, is Balkanization and breakup a possible solution for ZA?

Do you think that Boers should regather in the Orange Free State area and create a more homogeneous and defensible enclave there, or try to hold on to the entire country? In other words, is Balkanization and breakup a possible solution for ZA?
Nope, those thing have been tried, "Orania" a so called "Boer" state or town, economically it will not be viable as well, we are basically waiting for a breakdown in the "system" wich will split all the groups in this country apart, lets say according to ethnic lines, there runs deep divisions in the population of this country. The main tribes involved is the Xhosa, Zulu, Sotho there are about 12 in total, whats keeping them from hammering each other is their unified struggle against the "White Afrikaner" or the famous "Apartheid". Things are starting to split at the seams due to many various factors, their alliances are breaking up and my believ is that things thats common to each tribe will unify them when this country falls into full lawlessness, it is a natural human proses to stick to what is more familiar to you, for example, language and culture, the Zulu's and Xhosa's each have their own disticnt language and culture. The "Boers" will be forced together in a certain area, but not through own choice but through necesity, if you know a "Boer" you will also know that he/she is a very stubborn creature and wont willingly budge from where he/she is most comfortable, "HOME". I also believe that if all the white poeple in SA packed up and moved to lets say the Free State such action would definately be met with military intervention from the government, they would see it as a threat to the State or they would say we are trying to re-establish "Apartheid". There are other role players in the mess that is currently unfolding in this country, but that is something that might be discussed under "Conspiracy Theories", because it becomes like chasing ghosts when you go down that road, you know they are there, you just cant lay your hands on them.

Yeah, pretty much the same thing we're waiting for here, then, with the same inevitable conclusion.

I understand everything that's been said above and also worry that it might happen, there was a rampage that happened in the past also where my parents and grandfather told me about where people united just to single out race groups for barbaric reasons.

http://www.sahistory.org.za/archive/70-durban-riots-1949

Just for the historical record, I am a South African of Indian descent.

Latest posts

Back