Hello from South Africa!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stu77000

Reaction score
What can I say about myself. Been seriously prepping for about 10 years now. Christianity is a core in my life (hope that doesn't rub anyone the wrong way) and I see trouble on the horizon.

With the crap that is unfolding in Ukraine right now, being prepped is more important than ever..... anything could really happen from WWIII to economic collapse (both), and there will be food shortages and a sharp increase in the cost of living.

A Warm Welcome to the board Stu from the Mountains of Georgia! It’s always wonderful to hear from others who are prepared for what is surely coming our way! Knowing our Maker now is more important than any other time in my life. Never apologize ok?

Thanks for the welcome!

Nope, never apologise! But I just put it out there as you never know the lay of the land when first arriving, and Jesus said if they hate Me they will hate you, so better just to be cordial :)

been following the Suidlanders for years & years - plenty of previous posting exchanges with the ongoing SA situation >>> UTube postings & the ORG evac planning is a recommended prepper info source

Stu I’m sure you shall enjoy the many topics here. Greetings from the kangaroos down under

Ah, a fellow South African, the prepping movement seems to be quite small in SA from what I can gather, certainly in Cape Town anyway.......

outside the Israeli GOV program - the Suidlanders are the largest prepping effort in the world ....

sorry - but been warned about SA GOV agents infiltration >>> EVERYONE in SA knows about the Suidlanders

Have you not heard of the Suidlanders?
https://suidlanders.org/

Wow no, I had not heard of them. Having had a look at their page and agree with their mission. The group of people I hang out with aren't really preppers so I guess my circle is a little too small to have found out about the Suidlanders. Glad to hear there is a group in SA who are prepared for the worst.

Latest posts

Back