Hello from sothern Oregon.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty roads

Reaction score
Hello from Klamath Falls well noth of there anyway.
We have been out here clearing land and planting canning and raising a few chickens for 3 years now. We moved a tiny appartment in socal to a bit of land on the edge of nowhere in a place we never heard of. 3hr to the nearest city and could not be happier.

Oregon is a beautiful place. One of my very young memories was of Crater Lake. Rocks that float, wow. Oregon has everything I want, Ocean, mountains, not California. I wonder if their legalization of many dugs will make society better or not?
Yep I'm 40 miles north of Carter lake next to klamath lake. Live in what used to be a mill town with many homes. They are all gone now except for 3 out of 50. I never thought I would ever live in a ghost town.

Sounds like you are loving your life now compared to wherever you came from. :) That in itself is a major accomplishment. Welcome to the site. I have seen some of your comments so far and it looks like you are on your way to become self sufficient which is a good thing. You are motivated and willing to try things, that speaks volumes. If you do have a bit of land, consider introducing goats. They help with "clearing". You just need to provide a fence to keep them contained. You can go with either meat or dairy goats depending on what you want.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back