Hello from SoCal

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fordrocks1986

Reaction score
Hi every one my name is Chris I joined to learn and talk with like mined people. I live in SoCal and just started to see that's really going on.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

There some extremely knowledgeable members on here, with many years of experience.

There are quite a few of us from SoCal on here.
Where are you from if I may inquire?
Are you prepping for anything in particular?

Welcome Chris!

So-Cal here too!

Im in Lancaster.

what are you prepping for?
imma guess one of them is earthquakes right? LOL!

'Wink wink' yep an earth quake and thanks guys I'm in riverside I have a partner and we are prepping with our wife's we just started and man we fill like we are so late I'm only 26 and he's 25 and we are budget prepper's

'Wink wink' yep an earth quake and thanks guys I'm in riverside I have a partner and we are prepping with our wife's we just started and man we fill like we are so late I'm only 26 and he's 25 and we are budget prepper's
im a budget prepper myself, as im a poor mofo LOL, my favorite stores are:
e-Bay
Wal-mart
99¢ only stores
Harbor Frieght

tbh, im new to it too, ive only been at it about 6-7 months, yet the internet is a viable tool that ive learned so much from, very much including this site!
as my SIG says, "Your mind is the best idem you can prep!"

tbh, because of what ive learned, and practiced doing, i myself, could survive in the woods with nothing but the clothes on my back, however, i have a family, therefore thats not enough, so i prep useful idems in my bug bag(s).

That's cool that you have a friend. Hell your only 26 and starting if only I had started when I was that young.
I too am a budget prepper.

Latest posts

Back