Hello from San Francisco!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alphonse

Reaction score
Hey all my name is Nick and I am from SF obviously hahah. I am a very new prepper. I see that I may need to scrub through the forums to find some locals. I guess I am just looking for some really good advice from people. I am new to all of this and live in a heavily dense city. I know it's not ideal to live in a city but this is where I am at. Some good info to know about my situation. I live in a small studio apartment and I do not have a car. I live about 1 mile from a lake with a lot of fish. In the case of an emergency I am going to a friends house that is close by. His house is well protected with a metal gate protecting the front of the house. So tell me what you guys think and tell me a little about yourself!

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed.

Live from San Francisco its the Savage Nation . Your neck of the woods is home to one of the best Radio news talk shows .

Hi and welcome to DPF from a fellow prepper from Finland

SoCal here. That's as close as I go to Frisco. Lol. If your actually on the city island make a dingy a part of your bug out plan.

Conservative(very) talk show by Michael Savage . He jokes all the time about being from SF . Good show covers alot of topics .

Hey all my name is Nick and I am from SF obviously hahah. I am a very new prepper. I see that I may need to scrub through the forums to find some locals. I guess I am just looking for some really good advice from people. I am new to all of this and live in a heavily dense city. I know it's not ideal to live in a city but this is where I am at. Some good info to know about my situation. I live in a small studio apartment and I do not have a car. I live about 1 mile from a lake with a lot of fish. In the case of an emergency I am going to a friends house that is close by. His house is well protected with a metal gate protecting the front of the house. So tell me what you guys think and tell me a little about yourself!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back