Hello from San Diego California

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goonie_G

Reaction score
I am from san Diego California and im interested in meeting like minded people who are on a bug out trip who want to prepare in case of a situation where civil unrest occurs. To a point where we can no longer rely on government and must defend ourselves from gangs, looters, robbers, and helpless people. So we devise a plan to leave the city and survive as long as needed. People out of town but close could also be of use in a sense of linking up in desired locations and working together

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Goonie,

Welcome aboard. As you learn more, you will realize that your strategy has a high likelihood of complete failure. By the time you realize it's time to hit the road, the roads will be unpassable and you will be trapped in hell. I have an alternative idea that will succeed. U-haul. MOVE. And move soon. Get away from cities and high densities of people. I get your issue, big money and fancy jobs in the big cities. Sodom and Gomorrah also had some great attractions.

But most likely you'll ignore my warning. That's ok. I still wish you well.

Latest posts

Back