Hello from Philippines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Welcome Caesar! We have been seeing a few from the Philippines the last couple days. We welcome you and hope we can earn from each other. Take a look around cause there is tons of info but if you don't see what you are looking for, just ask.

Kababayan, A Warm Welcome! Where are you from in the Philippines. Am from Makati. Other pinoys who prep in our local group are from Quezon City, Bacolod, Davao.

There are a lot of people here who are very nice and willing to share information.

Be Safe Always!

Kamusta kaibigan at maligayang pagdating, make your self at home, feel free to ask any questions or join in on any topic we all learn from each other here. Your fellow countrymen are in our prayers. I lived in the Philippines for three years when I was younger, it's a great place with wonderful people and it will always hold a special place in my hart.

I'm Caesar Aguinaldo, I just want to say this site is a great source of information for everyone on TTPs on how to survive.

Cheers!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back