Helpful Info. Hello from Oz

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

braywayallday

Reaction score
Have thought very carefully before joining this site because i really dedicate myself to something once i have chosen to a particular thing of interest.Wether its sport or doing up a old car i follow things through.So hopefully i havent turned my backyard into a huge under ground bunker buy end of year..I am attempting to fix my very rusted mac10 magazines and there not lookin good..im thinking polymer is more enduring and will live forever..Anyone have these laying about??
uploadfromtaptalk1440379581233.jpg
really need new mags if anyone can help.....

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Have thought very carefully before joining this site because i really dedicate myself to something once i have chosen to a particular thing of interest.Wether its sport or doing up a old car i follow things through.So hopefully i havent turned my backyard into a huge under ground bunker buy end of year..I am attempting to fix my very rusted mac10 magazines and there not lookin good..im thinking polymer is more enduring and will live forever..Anyone have these laying about??View attachment 4556 really need new mags if anyone can help.....
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!
Thanks mate and have already picked up on heaps of useful tips and knowledge on things..I live on very large property and its mostly hilly scrub so im mapping out the most likely spots that would shelter my family if the big bombs start being dropped..im thinking blast would go over the top but then the mountain could come down.Might have to get the excavator out of shed and carve a nice spot

Prepping is one of thoes things that you can keep adding to . Like fixing up a project car one day you can step back and say its done . With Prepping you just keep finding more to do . As far as the Mac mags I waould stay with steel , Im getting away from polymer , carbonfiber and other plastics when it comes to fire arms .

Latest posts

Back