Hello from Oz

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beckles

Reaction score
Hello

Well this is the first prepper group I have joined up with and have been prepping for 2 weeks, so very much a newbie!

Based in Ipswich, Queensland and have been moving towards prepping more in preparation for natural disaster and/or pandemic than an NWO scenario. Having lived through the floods here 2 years back with no power for a few days, realised we needed to be a little more prepared than we were - although we did have enough water and supplies to last us the week we needed them, so was happy that I thought ahead then!

With the global travel etc, its not unexpected to have a pandemic occur, sooner than later and with a family of five, that is a concerned for me. We are the typical urban family, both my husband and I work in the IT industry so we are moving out of our comfort zone with the prepping, so will be looking for lots of advice!

Looking forward to sharing ideas with you all!

Beckles

Hi and welcome along Beckles, there is a wealth of info on here with friendly helpful people. If there is anything you need to know just ask and people, with more knowledge than me, will be on hand to help.

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Hello

Well this is the first prepper group I have joined up with and have been prepping for 2 weeks, so very much a newbie!

Based in Ipswich, Queensland and have been moving towards prepping more in preparation for natural disaster and/or pandemic than an NWO scenario. Having lived through the floods here 2 years back with no power for a few days, realised we needed to be a little more prepared than we were - although we did have enough water and supplies to last us the week we needed them, so was happy that I thought ahead then!

With the global travel etc, its not unexpected to have a pandemic occur, sooner than later and with a family of five, that is a concerned for me. We are the typical urban family, both my husband and I work in the IT industry so we are moving out of our comfort zone with the prepping, so will be looking for lots of advice!

Looking forward to sharing ideas with you all!

Beckles
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back