Hello from Ontario

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klon solo

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've actually been prepping for a couple years now. I tried another forum and found it a bit aggressive, so left it alone.

A recent discussion with a friend while fishing has got me interested in joining a forum again, and this one seems quite good.

My friend (his brother actually) is on top of the climate change game and I'm never pleased with what he has to share.

The ebola issue in the news actually got the wife listening to me - which is good news (I obviously prefer her support).

All the above said, I'm happy to be here and look forward to future discussion.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed.
Thanks Jim Le. Love the Texans ( lots of family out near plano/dallas).

I'm looking forward to digging in where I can.

Hello all,

I've actually been prepping for a couple years now. I tried another forum and found it a bit aggressive, so left it alone.

A recent discussion with a friend while fishing has got me interested in joining a forum again, and this one seems quite good.

My friend (his brother actually) is on top of the climate change game and I'm never pleased with what he has to share.

The ebola issue in the news actually got the wife listening to me - which is good news (I obviously prefer her support).

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

It does make prepping life easier when the wife supports you!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hi and welcome to DPF from Finland,hope you enjoy it here.

Hi and welcome to DPF from Finland,hope you enjoy it here.
I'm sure I will, thanks.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

It does make prepping life easier when the wife supports you!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!
Thanks, will do.

Hello all,

Welcome aboard, and glad your posting. Hope you enjoy the site and I am sure if you find something interesting, just pipe right in on a thread.
Regards,

Latest posts

Back