Hello from Ontario, Canada!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

covidsurvivor

Reaction score
I'm starting a Post-Corona Apoco Group here in Canada. I'm in my early 30s, all healthy, no health issues, and I survived the biggest fight of my life with death in early 2020 from severe corona, and have been surviving since and prepping for the worst based on current lax rules, covid vaccine death rates, and economic deficits. This Post-Corona Apoco Group will be based on facts, not fear, and love but not hate. Defence over offence, and we shall all survive with effective skills and communication when the time is right. Currently accepting applications, please PM/DM me for more details on joining and communicating together to survive post-covid times. Must have a valuable skill of survival, flight/land/waters/fishing/money/connections/bunker/creative problem solving/hunting/survival off grid/food storage prepper and willing to share with group members. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. I have been seeing some of the things happening up in Canada and have a cousin up your way. Glad you fared well during this Covid pandemic. Now that we are at almost a year out, we have learned a lot about the virus and how to combat it thankfully.

Where do I sign up? What's your exact location? Doesn't it get to cold up in Canada?
Toronto, it does get chilly in the winter. Seems like many want to migrate North recently to escape and cross ponds to get here. A little chilly doesn't seem too bad to be frank. Join the group? DM i guess, setting up a messaging group to keep in touch to update current state of affairs in your designated area so we have eyes and ears in different locations. Hey Shadowwolf, thanks for the welcome. Hey Oddcaliber! Thanks Danil54grl, glad to be here. There's definitely some things happening for sure. Canada used to be a bit more peaceful from what I can recall, i preferred those times. However in a growing and changing world demographics, we have to be alert no matter where we are. Yea, almost two years.....and a year and a half for me. I think it's not as simple as it looks, but again to each their own.

Latest posts

Back