Hello from Oklahoma

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

Reaction score
New member here. I was in the US Army Infantry for 15 yrs. Love to hunt, camp and fish with my family.

Joined to see what ideas I could get to help my family in case something happened...I would rather be safe than sorry.

Thanks Krime....just looking around getting a feel for the place and getting some ideas for my land and what I need to do to prepare for a disaster.

Thanks Krime....just looking around getting a feel for the place and getting some ideas for my land and what I need to do to prepare for a disaster.
I read your building bunkers, might i suggest generators, solar panels, grow lights, seed, store up some of that cattle dung, small animals in cages, like chickens, rabbits, even snakes. snakes have like 80% water in their blood, and the blood can be used as a water source as well as food.
Water in plastic 55 gaklon barrels with water purifiers/charcol filters as its easier to filter the water than swich out large amounts.
Also, think of some entertainment, to make things seem somewhat normal, like a tv w/a dvd player and watch like a movie a night (or less depending on fuel for the generator) or board games, paper, pens/pencils
soooo much more i could put down, but that should start you off a bit.

I have a 5kw diesel generator right now that is military surplus and works like a champ....but looking at buying a 25kw LP generator in the next few months.

Where I am going to bury the containers in teh side of the hill there is a big natural cave that has an opening about 3' wide and goes back into the side of the hill about 25 foot and opens into a room thats about 18' wide and 10 foot ceiling in it..Not sure what it could be used for but it was always a fun place for me to play when I was younger..

New member here. I was in the US Army Infantry for 15 yrs. Love to hunt, camp and fish with my family.

Joined to see what ideas I could get to help my family in case something happened...I would rather be safe than sorry.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Feel free to start threads and ask questions! The members here are quite knowledgeable, and friendly.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome !
Got any Casio G-Shocks in your collection?
Go Army
I actually do....I have an Atomic G Shock that will adjust itself to the 6 radio transmission towers around the world to keep time. Super tough watch

My 11yr old son has one as well and loves it!

Latest posts

Back