Hello from Ohio

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimbojoe

Reaction score
Call me tony, or Jimbo. I'm new to prepping and look forward to learning alot from my fellow preppers.

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Welcome! Glad to see you arrived! Prepping is not only a state of mind, it's an addiction.

Call me tony, or Jimbo. I'm new to prepping and look forward to learning alot from my fellow preppers.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!
And my iPhone would post this twice lol
I took care of the duplicate post for you.

Thank you everyone for The warm welcome, and thank you Clyde for fixing that double post.

A Warm Welcome! Ask and Ye Shall Receive... We have a lot of experts on board...

Thank you everyone for The warm welcome, and thank you Clyde for fixing that double post.

Welcome!
For most of us, Prepping is more than a plan or a process....its a way of life! Glad you are here!!

Blessings,
Shenandoah

Hello hello hello, and thank you I got the nickname back in high school and it's stuck with me since, lol . And Sharkbait you have answered my next question of is any one else from Ohio. Myself I'm in NE Ohio.

Latest posts

Back