Hello from Norway

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Norwegian

Reaction score
Hi all

Just want to say hi to everyone.
Very new at this and since I live in a "safe" place of the world I feel pretty alone to think of preparing for a disaster. Therefore I looked this site up and here I am.
Hope to both learn and maybe share some thoughts. Glad to be here.

Take care :)

Btw, sorry for my english. Feel free to improve my english as well as preparing.

Welcome, how do you think Norway might react to an economic melt down? I mean Norway back in the day use to be very self sufficient no? Hehe, maybe when the time comes your people can get some longships back up and go raiding :)

Welcome, how do you think Norway might react to an economic melt down? I mean Norway back in the day use to be very self sufficient no? Hehe, maybe when the time comes your people can get some longships back up and go raiding :)
Thanks. Well Norway is a country with lots of fresh water, nature and sea. Still few people versus the area we have so yes you are right. Should it be economic melt down we will probably survive... And Norway does not own lots of money to other countries. More the other way around. So I guess I have to move to the coast and start building a Viking ship :)

Hi all

Just want to say hi to everyone.
Very new at this and since I live in a "safe" place of the world I feel pretty alone to think of preparing for a disaster. Therefore I looked this site up and here I am.
Hope to both learn and maybe share some thoughts. Glad to be here.

Take care :)

Btw, sorry for my english. Feel free to improve my english as well as preparing.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!
Pleasure at my side. And do not worry, I am not the person holding back questions...

Norway has always intrigued me.
You are from Australia right? Fantastic country and lots of norwegians are visiting.
Not sure how Norway is an interesting country... ;)
We are easy to read. Lots of oil money, fu.ked if the oil dries out. But than again has lots of water, forest and farms.
Most of the people does not like to meet others who understand more than themselves. But, are you ever to visit Norway make sure to look me up. I'll be there :)

You are from Australia right? Fantastic country and lots of norwegians are visiting.
Not sure how Norway is an interesting country... ;)
We are easy to read. Lots of oil money, fu.ked if the oil dries out. But than again has lots of water, forest and farms.
Most of the people does not like to meet others who understand more than themselves. But, are you ever to visit Norway make sure to look me up. I'll be there :)
Live in the USA San Diego, California. Same goes for you, i'll be here.

San Diego. Went there in 1999.
No idea about the rules about knives. In the Nordic countries we have never been very interesting in weapons. If we need to by a gun or two we need to be in the army or take official hunting lessons.
Still, weapons are not something we use much. We have hands...
Knives are not an issue. Used for animal hunt in any level. Can be bought by anyone.

Where's that ??????
Just outside the pearly gates. If you do a 180 from here it will get really hot really fast and all sorts of vile creatures crawling about just reaching at you with claws and jagged ugly teeth. With twisted ugly faces they call out your name and beg for your last ounce of soul. Turn back around ...your in Texas

Latest posts

Back