Hello from Northwest Florida

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rvnadaze

Reaction score
Old guy living on the Gulf Coast of Northwest Florida. Love to fish in the Gulf, but I could not survive on what I catch. Need to find some way to prepare for what is coming. Things are bad now but they are only going to get worse.

Old guy living on the Gulf Coast of Northwest Florida. Love to fish in the Gulf, but I could not survive on what I catch. Need to find some way to prepare for what is coming. Things are bad now but they are only going to get worse.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

well hello from Finland, enjoy your time on DPF

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

In FL we have frogs, snakes, and plenty of birds. Not like we'd starve. I'd bet you get better at fishing too, if you had to! Aside from that though, there are deer, wild boar, rabbits, etc. Granted, cleaning all of the latter is a chore, but that gets to my next big advice.

Gather some like-minded friends who have different skill sets, while valuing a skill you bring to the table!

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....
Thanks, I like Texas and Texans. Lived in San Antonino, and Ft Worth from 1988-91.

hi lower alabama here about 45 minutes-1hr from the fl coast. have you come across many in our area?
Just started, but I have not looked too hard. Work 4 days, 10-12 hours, so I don't have a lot of time.

In FL we have frogs, snakes, and plenty of birds. Not like we'd starve. I'd bet you get better at fishing too, if you had to! Aside from that though, there are deer, wild boar, rabbits, etc. Granted, cleaning all of the latter is a chore, but that gets to my next big advice.

Gather some like-minded friends who have different skill sets, while valuing a skill you bring to the table!
Thanks, I will work on that.

Latest posts

Back