Hello from Northern California

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

urbananarchist

Reaction score
I'm very new to the prepping lifestyle. And I have chosen prepping and surviving as a lifestyle. Basically I have survived some of the most horrible things a child could live through. I'm still here and I'm raising my daughter whom we lost her mother some years back, so we are in this together. I found this site and I am extremely happy. I've already downloaded so many manuals and guides and books on surviving, both urban and wilderness. Prepping, bug out and in bags, EDC, canning and water purification.

I'm thoroughly convinced, with the civil unrest happening before our eyes our society is going to collapse and martial law will take place. I want to be ready and to be able to protect my daughter. I'm here for a reason and am excited to learn and meet all of you.

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

welcome from this side of the puddle.
gives you always a bigger push to prep when you have family to think about :)

Howdy from way out in west Texas. Welcome to the site! I admire what you are doing. I have 3 daughters (ages 11 - 15), and I can't imagine trying to raise them without their mother being with us. We're all here to help each other so just let me/us know how.

Latest posts

Back