hello from no. michigan

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

getnready

Reaction score
New to site, not new to prepping!
Just moved from southern California to Northern Michigan to care for my mother after massive stroke. Most of my preps are now in storage which keeps me uneasy. Compensating by taking advantage of hunting and outdoor skills. Just attended 8 hour survival class given by man who has been prepping since 1973. Not bad class, however he referred to many bible scriptures. He did share same belief our country is going to hell with current administration. Our grown children still on west coast, if shtf now would be challenge to get there or them here. Intend to return to cali for good in spring.
Open to suggestion to continue prepping while displaced!

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

New to site, not new to prepping!
Just moved from southern California to Northern Michigan to care for my mother after massive stroke. Most of my preps are now in storage which keeps me uneasy. Compensating by taking advantage of hunting and outdoor skills. Just attended 8 hour survival class given by man who has been prepping since 1973. Not bad class, however he referred to many bible scriptures. He did share same belief our country is going to hell with current administration. Our grown children still on west coast, if shtf now would be challenge to get there or them here. Intend to return to cali for good in spring.
Open to suggestion to continue prepping while displaced!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back