Hello from Newbie

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello fellow thinkers I am glad I found this site looking foward to participating
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Feel free to ask any questions you desire! We have members prepping for everything from earthquakes, 2012, to zombie attacks....
You are surely not alone in your fondness of the 45ACP!

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Feel free to ask any questions you desire! We have members prepping for everything from earthquakes, 2012, to zombie attacks....
You are surely not alone in your fondness of the 45ACP!
Hello Clydesdale I just noticed you are the owner of this forum. Congratulations on your success. from one traveling man to another

Hello Clydesdale how do I send private messages to members thanks
Click on the person's screen name then "Start A Conversation" This will bring you to the window for typing your message. When your done typing your message click on the "Start A Conversation" button.

Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back