Hello From New Zealand!!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Starting, from NZ. :p
Welcome. I didn't know guns were legal in NZ, but like my odds better with them wherever I am! By the way, great avatar, but will draw alot of unwanted attention.
PS, I'm really envious of where you are! Seeing the country would be at the top of my bucket list. Probably the most beautiful places on the planet. Say hi to Gandolf for me :).

Welcome to DPF from the other side of the world :)

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Welcome, Best of luck in your prepping! I hope you enjoy this website and that it helps you prep! And I love you Avatar, too often people think of prepping as masculine and think all female preppers wear dickies and oversized T-shirts(not that I'm hating on this look, you do you).

Just Starting, from NZ. :p
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back