Hello from Nebraska!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss420bunny

Reaction score
My name is Whitney and my fiancee Alec and I are new to this site and just getting started on prepping. Were about to buy a house and plan on building and underground structure on our property. We are also planning on canning food as well as stockpiling dehydrated food. We have a small supply of weapons right now and plan to expand that as well as adding security to our home. We hope to learn a lot from this site as well as offer any knowledge that we have! We respect and admire you all and what you do to prepare yourselves and your families so much. Let's start prepping!

My name is Whitney and my fiancee Alec and I are new to this site and just getting started on prepping. Were about to buy a house and plan on building and underground structure on our property. We are also planning on canning food as well as stockpiling dehydrated food. We have a small supply of weapons right now and plan to expand that as well as adding security to our home. We hope to learn a lot from this site as well as offer any knowledge that we have! We respect and admire you all and what you do to prepare yourselves and your families so much. Let's start prepping!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to share your knowledge with the site and feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Welcome to the forums, and glad you are here. It's great to see more and more people waking up, and prepping. It sounds like you guys have a good start already. In my opinion, I would consider the possibility of an earthquake. I would not want to be underground during one. Just something to think about is all.

Latest posts

Back