Hello from MO

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from south La. hope you find what you need here. We are like a big family here. Everyone here is willing to help in any way we can. Just jump in and make yourself at home. All you have to do to be accepted here is be nice. We have members from all walks of life here and everyone has a different talent that we are willing to share.

howdy from east texas.and welcome to the forum n family..sounds like we can learn from you,as well you from us..feel free to jump in and post replys and start new ones

Welcome from North Carolina. A lot of great info here. I hope you find what you are seeking. I also have family that lives in Missouri .

Stand free, or fall trying, but at no time should we give in to tyrannical Government crying.
DavyRocket

I have heard a lot about this forum and thought I would join. I am not new to being prepared for what may come, but have more to learn.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to the forum neighbor. Are you north of the River or south?

Latest posts

Back