Hello from Missouri

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

preppernut

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Leslie, and I live in the Missouri Ozarks. I am married to James, and our grown daughter and her family are preppers, too. I am conservative, but I'm not obsessed with conspiracy theories except that I know there is a lot going on behind the scenes that we don't know about. I am a Latter-Day Saint, so I've been storing food for a long time. I don't fear alien invasions, except from Mexico LOL. However, as things seem to crumbling left and right in the U.S., I am working on getting more prepared - especially in home defense and water storage.

Hi. My name is Leslie, and I live in the Missouri Ozarks. I am married to James, and our grown daughter and her family are preppers, too. I am conservative, but I'm not obsessed with conspiracy theories except that I know there is a lot going on behind the scenes that we don't know about. I am a Latter-Day Saint, so I've been storing food for a long time. I don't fear alien invasions, except from Mexico LOL. However, as things seem to crumbling left and right in the U.S., I am working on getting more prepared - especially in home defense and water storage.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

welcome to DPF from a fellow prepper from Finland

Welcome Preppernut! Hope we can learn from each other and I know you know about food storage! ;) Glad to have you here.

Latest posts

Back