hello from minnesota

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gman89

Reaction score
so im new to prepping but have a bug out bag set up as well as a bug out location. im a flat top roofer that works outta the cities. im engaged to the love of my life. i work on cars in my free time as well as read alot. i grew up in the country and love to hunt and camp as well.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials.

howdy gman.and welcome too the site..hope ya have a good time and find what you need to know here..

so im new to prepping but have a bug out bag set up as well as a bug out location. im a flat top roofer that works outta the cities. im engaged to the love of my life. i work on cars in my free time as well as read alot. i grew up in the country and love to hunt and camp as well.
Welcome gman89! I hope we can learn from eachother and if you have questions, please ask.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

thanks clyde means alot, ive left other forums cuz there lack of willingness to help, and they had the hole your new screw you attiude. i love this site everyone is very friendly and helpful

oh yeah..congrats on you engagement.i hope you and your wilfe to be have a great life togeather..

Latest posts

Back