Hello from Midwest USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hockie

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 60ish, long time hunter (mostly with handguns) bullet caster, black belt, holstermaker, reloader, combat match competitor, ccw. I was raised on a farm wihtout electricity or running water

TaeKwanDo. I learned in Korea, as a soldier there. I was a dog handler, pulling nighttime security around the nuclear missles that the US "didnt have there" :) It cost me only $10 a month, 1972, to get small class instruction from a 5th Dan, honest to god brawler/killer, who grew up during the Korean war. I was clearing $250 a month as a Spec4. One of the few things that I am embarrassed about is that I asked him for doubled up classes my last 5 months (of 10) and never offered to pay him extra. He never said a word, was happy to have a student who was that involved. :) I was almost always alone for those extra classes, and I was already quite skilled, so he showed me many things that normally are reserved to only those at higher levels of black belt.

I'm 60ish, long time hunter (mostly with handguns) bullet caster, black belt, holstermaker, reloader, combat match competitor, ccw. I was raised on a farm wihtout electricity or running water
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

TaeKwanDo. I learned in Korea, as a soldier there. I was a dog handler, pulling nighttime security around the nuclear missles that the US "didnt have there" :) It cost me only $10 a month, 1972, to get small class instruction from a 5th Dan, honest to god brawler/killer, who grew up during the Korean war. I was clearing $250 a month as a Spec4. One of the few things that I am embarrassed about is that I asked him for doubled up classes my last 5 months (of 10) and never offered to pay him extra. He never said a word, was happy to have a student who was that involved. :) I was almost always alone for those extra classes, and I was already quite skilled, so he showed me many things that normally are reserved to only those at higher levels of black belt.
I study Shaolin, and own a studio in Southern California

Nice! I once took TaeKwanDo, also kicking boxing, stopped for a few years then went back and took Krav Maga {Israeli martial art} and Haidong Gumdo {Korean sword martial art}. The sword is a katana and when I reach black belt Ill get a real sword :D I just train with wooden ones right now. Anyway, we've been on a two month hiatus because my Sensei is switching studios and the one he was suppose to get didn't work out. :(

Latest posts

Back