Hello from london

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel

Reaction score
New here, been interested in pepping for a while, have some ideas on what i can/need to do but all advise is welcome.

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

thanks, my biggest issue at the moment is living in central london. bugging out is obviously going to be hard so these are my initial idea let me know what you think.
if possible i would walk along rail lines as they are over head, wont become congested, also it would lead me out of the city. obviously this is illigal so i would only be able to do this in dire situations.

i currently don't own a driving license but i can drive so again only in dire situations. personally i believe my best chance will be to get out before panic starts but i have no clue how to judge that.

thanks, my biggest issue at the moment is living in central london. bugging out is obviously going to be hard so these are my initial idea let me know what you think.
if possible i would walk along rail lines as they are over head, wont become congested, also it would lead me out of the city. obviously this is illigal so i would only be able to do this in dire situations.

i currently don't own a driving license but i can drive so again only in dire situations. personally i believe my best chance will be to get out before panic starts but i have no clue how to judge that.
When fear sets in is usually a good sign its time to move on.

I personally will be fortifying my home and holding up here as long as possible but if it gets really bad i have bugout plans aswell but my area is nowhere nearly as populated as yours.

I also have a wife and 2 year old daughter so i wanna keep her in the safety of our home as long as possible before having to expose her to the dangers outside during a SHTF situation.

the london riots hit hard near home, my local community is not friendly so i would be hoping to get out quickly

i would say if at all possible move at night or early morning to avoid confrontation, and are yall allowed firearms ? or is it illegal there ?

illegal unless its licences but i believe there are requirements for that like owning land and livestock, currently i have some knifes and an axe, this should be enough to keep me going and to make other weapons and shelter, i do own a small gun that was used to shoot birds that came too close t fishing lines when i went fishing with my dad but i doubt its strong enough to kill small game like a rabbit or a squirrel even.

Well in that case i would put plenty of flexible wire in that bob for snares and since your a fisherman a nice mini fishing kit would be good. we have several posts in the forums of mini fish kits u could check out.

And since firearm laws are strict i would look into a stick bow or recurve bow good for self defense and would take down large game like deer.

yeah, im handy with a bow, never made one although i did try when i was younger but didnt have anywhere to do it other then when i was out fishing with my dad and i wasn't using the right wood or string at the time, and ive been thinking about putting one together recently but haven't got round to looking up what i should take, so i'll defiantly take a look, thanks for the advice.

Np man everyone here is very helpful and full of great ideas so if ya have any questions at all dont hesitate to ask.

Hey there and welcome! Yep, if I couldn't have my guns then Id try for compound bows and/or crossbows. Have you considered learning a martial art? Although that can take awhile to master it might come in handy in a tight spot.

New here, been interested in pepping for a while, have some ideas on what i can/need to do but all advise is welcome.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to share your knowledge with the site and feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hey there and welcome! Yep, if I couldn't have my guns then Id try for compound bows and/or crossbows. Have you considered learning a martial art? Although that can take awhile to master it might come in handy in a tight spot.

I trained in karate till brown-belt, my dojo soon after closed, i currently box and play rugby so i think if push come to shove i could handle self defence against single or small numbered opponents that are unarmed, great suggestion, that's motivated me to train harder knowing its another great weapon in my arsenal

Latest posts

Back