Hello from Houston Texas

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rudyc

Reaction score
My name is Rudy. I live in the north side part of Houston. I have always been prepping. Not the way i am now. More like, fire extinguisher here and there. First aid here and there. Have stuff for just in case i need it. Better to have items at hand and never need them, than to need them and dont have them.

Im married. No children. My wife puts up with the prepping. But every now and then she likes the fact that i have some things at hand. Im 25 she is 21

Rest of the family thinks im just spending money on stupid stuff. I dont mind.

Hopefully the shit doesnt hit the fan. If it does, hopefully i am prepared enough for it.

As of now i have around a months supply of food and water for me and my wife.

I work and go to school. Both are a few miles from each other. About 20 mile drive. My wife goes to school in downtown.

So if shtf, i would have to drive a bit to get me and my wife safely home.

My name is Rudy. I live in the north side part of Houston. I have always been prepping. Not the way i am now. More like, fire extinguisher here and there. First aid here and there. Have stuff for just in case i need it. Better to have items at hand and never need them, than to need them and dont have them.

Im married. No children. My wife puts up with the prepping. But every now and then she likes the fact that i have some things at hand. Im 25 she is 21

Hopefully the shit doesnt hit the fan. If it does, hopefully i am prepared enough for it.

I work and go to school. Both are a few miles from each other. About 20 mile drive. My wife goes to school in downtown.

Welcome! Sounds like your plan is coming together.
I too have family that thinks I am insane. They really thought I went off the deep end when I started this website.
I am sure you will be prepared enough though most of us never think we have done enough.

Greetings!
You picked a good place for help.
Many great people and lots ao knowledge here.
Be well, prep well.

Latest posts

Back