Hello from Germany and soon Michigan

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marv.Schmitz87

Reaction score
Hi,
my name is Marvin schmitz, im 27 years old and born in Bernkastel-Kues, Germany, Europe.
i spent the last 8 years in the german military, air-force special forces and ended up as an instructor for driving in heavy and extreme terrain. I trained our buddies (US and GER) down in Afghanistan. I left the forces and went back to college. Right now im one semester away from my degree in alternative energies and high efficiency hvac energy systems.
My connection to the USA?
Im married to a wonderful girl from Richmond Michigan. We have a 15 month old son together and are preparing right now for our move back in february.
Im an outdoors guy that enjoys fishing, hunting, trap shooting and working in our veggie garden.
Im also into clean eating (GMO free, organic foods) and plan on getting into keeping lifestock as soon as we moved back.
Thanks for reading.

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed.

Welcome Marvin, and thanks for joining. I hope you find a good bit of useful info on here as well as some interesting folks. Lots of good conversations on here, too.

Not sure if you're into soccer or not, but if you are(I would imagine you are at least for Germany's sake!), drop in to the Soccer subforum and hit the Official World Cup 2014 thread and join us in the excitement!

Hi,
my name is Marvin schmitz, im 27 years old and born in Bernkastel-Kues, Germany, Europe.
i spent the last 8 years in the german military, air-force special forces and ended up as an instructor for driving in heavy and extreme terrain. I trained our buddies (US and GER) down in Afghanistan. I left the forces and went back to college. Right now im one semester away from my degree in alternative energies and high efficiency hvac energy systems.
My connection to the USA?
Im married to a wonderful girl from Richmond Michigan. We have a 15 month old son together and are preparing right now for our move back in february.
Im an outdoors guy that enjoys fishing, hunting, trap shooting and working in our veggie garden.
Im also into clean eating (GMO free, organic foods) and plan on getting into keeping lifestock as soon as we moved back.
Thanks for reading.

Guten Tag!

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

I was stationed in Schweinfurt and Mainz

Latest posts

Back