Hello from Georgia

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better late than never. This is a great site with lots of smart members. Anything you need help with im shure one of us has it coverd

howdy gents and ladies, 40 year old getting into the "prepper" mentality kinda late but better late than never.

Welcome to a great site with lots of helpful people. Don't be afraid to share your knowledge here. I'm in Atlanta.

howdy gents and ladies, 40 year old getting into the "prepper" mentality kinda late but better late than never.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

It is never too late to get into it!
Are you prepping for anything in particular?

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to the forum there's a great group if smart people here. Is that your truck in your profile picture and if it is that's a beautiful truck.

Clydesdale,,,, any oxygen they had in there, is so contaminated with bullshit and lies that you'd have to worry about methane poisoning.

Welcome from another "newbie" on this forum. Some spirited discussions, but folks are very open and helpful.

I started your journey just before the 2010 Tea Party was silenced by John Boehner...if I can help with anything, just ask.

My current prepp efforts center around finding myself a Galt's Gulch...and I am focusing on those states that went "Red", early, last night. My initial plan was to head for NC...but they took almost as long as my current schizophrenic location...

Latest posts

Back