Quantcast

Hello from Georgia

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

booter360

Reaction score
Better late than never. This is a great site with lots of smart members. Anything you need help with im shure one of us has it coverd

Loomis

Reaction score
howdy gents and ladies, 40 year old getting into the "prepper" mentality kinda late but better late than never.
Welcome to a great site with lots of helpful people. Don't be afraid to share your knowledge here. I'm in Atlanta.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
howdy gents and ladies, 40 year old getting into the "prepper" mentality kinda late but better late than never.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

It is never too late to get into it!
Are you prepping for anything in particular?

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Fordrocks1986

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum there's a great group if smart people here. Is that your truck in your profile picture and if it is that's a beautiful truck.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
as a matter of fact,,, i'm VERY interested in learning it all, especially after the elections yesterday showed me just how gullible the country is
Gullible! That's an understatement! The sheeple will follow this guy right of the cliff like a bunch of lemmings!

rdnkbear

First Day Posting Record! 38 Messages
Reaction score
Clydesdale,,,, any oxygen they had in there, is so contaminated with bullshit and lies that you'd have to worry about methane poisoning.

White Tiger

Reaction score
Welcome from another "newbie" on this forum. Some spirited discussions, but folks are very open and helpful.

I started your journey just before the 2010 Tea Party was silenced by John Boehner...if I can help with anything, just ask.

My current prepp efforts center around finding myself a Galt's Gulch...and I am focusing on those states that went "Red", early, last night. My initial plan was to head for NC...but they took almost as long as my current schizophrenic location...

Latest posts