Hello from Georgia!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdwilliams 2003

Reaction score
Hi!
My name is Bec and I am a beginning prepper!

I honestly believe that there will be war citizens vs Govenerment after a major economic collapse. Civil unrest would have the Government call for Martial Law.
I feel it is my responsibility to make sure that
my family and I are safe in all aspects I can provide.
I don't know much but I am hoping that this site I will give me a lot of the knowledge I need to survive.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I am always open to any pointer and advice as well!!
-Bec

a warm welcome to DPF from a fellow prepper far away,I'll bet you find a lot of info here,good cordial people and tons of knowledge :)

Thank you for the warm welcome! I have started digging through the forums and have found many different tips and topics I never considered!

howdy from a texan.... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

Welcome from Kentucky. I am new to prepping as well. There is a ton of great topics on here with plenty of knowledge on almost anything you can think of. Great folks on here too.

Hi!
My name is Bec and I am a beginning prepper!

I honestly believe that there will be war citizens vs Govenerment after a major economic collapse. Civil unrest would have the Government call for Martial Law.
I feel it is my responsibility to make sure that
my family and I are safe in all aspects I can provide.
I don't know much but I am hoping that this site I will give me a lot of the knowledge I need to survive.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I am always open to any pointer and advice as well!!
-Bec
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to DDPF from northwestern Montana. You'll find great people here absolutely willing to share their knowledge and thoughts. It's been a valuable resource to me to discuss things of interest to me and share what I know AND I have learned a ton about things I hadn't thought about or didn't have a previous interest in. Have fun and enjoy yourself! And, don't hesitate to ask questions

Hello and Welcome from Atlanta. There is plenty here on this site and it is a very friendly place. Every body has talent so don't forget to share yours with fellow Preppers.

Welcome.

My advice to those new to this is always the same.

The key isn't to stock up as much as possible. It's having sustainable, renewable ways to have food and water. Stocking up, literally numbers your days of survival. But, if you have renewable sources of food and water, you're set.

Renewable water examples:
1) A well
2) Rain collection
3) Water purification (boiling, for example)

Renewable food examples:
1) Hunting
2) Fishing
3) Garden
4) Fruit Trees/Bushes
5) Livestock
6) Field Crops

Not to say a little stocking up can't hurt, but if this is the SOLE plan, you're literally numbering your days. The better bet though, is to stock up on things that are harder to produce/grow, etc. Example, unless you are keeping cows, may be good to stock up on powdered milk and powdered butter, for instance.

And don't ignore defense. Come SHTF, those that didn't prep, will become little more than animals, willing to do things way outside the norm to survive. And, the hungrier one gets, the more desperate, so don't leave yourself unarmed against such folks. Now, doesn't mean all are like this, but have to be prepared for those that are.

Latest posts

Back