Hello, from everywhere!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soul923

Reaction score
Been lingering around this forum for a while have to say for a bunch of people prepping for a bad situation y'all sure are cheery. Anyways I'm a Marine sniper still active duty did two tours in Afghanistan. And am currently deployed to japan. But just wanted to finally say hey, an try to figure out the best way to help learned a lot of stuff about survival and realized when I got married I have to start planning a little different so I kind of shifted gears more toward planning, I have to admit this forum has a lot of great people and knowledge.

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

if we cant be cherry about it,then who can? lol

and many thanks for your service.. :)

Welcome and glad that you have been enjoying the site. Hopefully we can all learn from each other. And thank you for your service.

Welcome from Tennessee the great State of shooting stuff . Look around and start posting .

Welcome aboard there Devildog! I was an 0351 many many moons ago with Wpns Co 1/5. Was at Camp Hansen in 1995 and then again w/ the 31 MEU in 97. You are right about having to change your way of thinking now that you are married and/or have kids. You no longer can think about yourself, you have others to worry about.

Hi and welcome from Finland,nice you took time to join DPF.
better to be cheery now,if shtf we'll have time to gloom ;)

Been lingering around this forum for a while have to say for a bunch of people prepping for a bad situation y'all sure are cheery. Anyways I'm a Marine sniper still active duty did two tours in Afghanistan. And am currently deployed to japan. But just wanted to finally say hey, an try to figure out the best way to help learned a lot of stuff about survival and realized when I got married I have to start planning a little different so I kind of shifted gears more toward planning, I have to admit this forum has a lot of great people and knowledge.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back