Hello from England fellow preppers

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gui Ross

Reaction score
Hi,
I have been prepping for 2 years, I have been focusing on building my food storage, essential goods storage (tools, toilet paper, hygiene products and spare clothing) and homesteading mostly.

I am prepping for unemployment, full economic collpase (which I have no doubts will happen sooner than expected), solar flare and pandemics.

My goals for 2016 are the following:
>Reach 3 yrs worth of food storage.
>Grow at least 25% of my food using open-pollinated seeds and preserve my produce using low-tech methods.
>Get started in bushcraft and wood craft.
>Start prepping for a pandemic.

I hope I will be of help and will enjoy good pieces of advice myself.

God bless you all.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

welcome from a Finn mate :)
seems like Europe with its around 70yrs of peace is gone soon....

welcome from a Finn mate :)
seems like Europe with its around 70yrs of peace is gone soon....
Hey a Finn, lucky guys you have easy access to guns don't you? Agreed it's a disaster-'refugees' crisis (one of the terrorist in the attacks in Paris was a 'refugee' and there was the Munich's new year eve mass sexual attacks by 'refugees' too), the Euro, fiat currency, is gonna collapse anytime soon... More reasons to prep!

so many reason to prep! easy,well still kinda hard,you have to get your hunting permit and that way get those guns,that's the easiest way,if you practice just for fun you have to have atleast 2 yrs of documented shooting time,every time you visit the range has to be documented and verifyed then they might give you a permit,it's been harder and harder for each year that goes by....slighly scared what spring will bring,have absolutely no faith in my government anymore,nor in my police for that matter..

Hi,
I have been prepping for 2 years, I have been focusing on building my food storage, essential goods storage (tools, toilet paper, hygiene products and spare clothing) and homesteading mostly.

I am prepping for unemployment, full economic collpase (which I have no doubts will happen sooner than expected), solar flare and pandemics.

My goals for 2016 are the following:
>Reach 3 yrs worth of food storage.
>Grow at least 25% of my food using open-pollinated seeds and preserve my produce using low-tech methods.
>Get started in bushcraft and wood craft.
>Start prepping for a pandemic.

I hope I will be of help and will enjoy good pieces of advice myself.

God bless you all.
Welcome, and thank you for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back