Hello from Eastern Washington

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready4Nukes

Reaction score
Hi all, my names Phil and I live in Eastern Washington. I've been prepping for quite a while now and while I think I do a pretty good job of stocking up on all the run-of-the mill type stuff (non-perishables, water, fruit and veggie seeds, etc) I find myself stocking up on lots of other items which my friends sometimes make fun of me for. Things like cologne, music, sports memorabilia, Mountain Dew™, hydroponic systems, high-pressure sodium lights, metal halide lights, grow-nutes (all to grow marijuana...I figure that could be a huge commodity to trade with) and other things of that nature. Even prescription cough syrup.

I'm excited to learn more about y'all and learn some new ideas. Thanks for having me.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to share your knowledge with the site and feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

When your friends come knocking on your door one of these days, be sure to rub it in their faces. ;)
Welcome to the forums Ready4nukes and you'll fit in just fine here.

A Warm Welcome! Hmmm... you just gave me an idea on prepping on the soda pop....

Welcome! I will trade a bottle of mouthwash for a can of mt. Dew! Love my Dew!

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Latest posts

Back