Hello from eastern WA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Znboindafoxhole

Reaction score
hello everyone I would like to introduce myself to the forum. Have been prepping for the last couple of years and with how things are going now in the world, I see it as a vital time to prep as much as possible.
What do y'all think about the Jade Helm 15 drills between July 15 - Sept 15? Perfect time to prep for a new war I think.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Hello Znboindafoxhole and welcome!, I am from Western Washington. Right now I wouldn't be concern regarding JH-15 (yet) I have trust of the Men and Women in uniform (boots on the ground) as long as they are involved then I'm more at ease ;) just keep it on the burner just not on the forefront.

welcome to DPF from here too,far away over the puddle:)

hello everyone I would like to introduce myself to the forum. Have been prepping for the last couple of years and with how things are going now in the world, I see it as a vital time to prep as much as possible.
What do y'all think about the Jade Helm 15 drills between July 15 - Sept 15? Perfect time to prep for a new war I think.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back