hello from Denver

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruceb

Reaction score
my name is Bruce, I'm a dentist and have been prepping for 3 years now. Recent changes in legislation here have only strengthened my resolve that I made the right life course selection and that I'm one of the fewer and fewer people who aren't high.

edit: oops. had to change that from are to aren't. not the best first impression. :)

bruceb, welcome and thanks for joining. Doctor or not, I'm sure you aren't the only person here who indulges in getting drunk or high. Not to condone addictions, but it's a fact of life. I would imagine even more so where you live!

What legislation specifically is it that pushes you to continue prepping? Just curious as it might make for a good thread in the Politics & Religion subforum!

thanks for the welcome. And you've made a good point... I'm going to steer clear from any political declarations. :) Will focus on increasing my knowledge.

Hi and welcome from Finland,enjoy the forum,you'll find great people here.

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed..

my name is Bruce, I'm a dentist and have been prepping for 3 years now. Recent changes in legislation here have only strengthened my resolve that I made the right life course selection and that I'm one of the fewer and fewer people who aren't high.

edit: oops. had to change that from are to aren't. not the best first impression. :)

Welcome Bruce to DPF. You'll find some great people in here. Hopefully, you would like to posts some thoughts about wilderness dentistry...a field that is not very much discussed in forums. In fact if you have any written PDF's on such subjects, I am sure, we will all benefit from the information. For me, my background in wilderness dentistry lies in only MEDCAPS to foreign countries (teeth extractions, basic teeth cleaning classes, etc). So I look forward to possibly learning some new ideas. Sure beats hearing someone telling me they are using one of those temp fills in lieu of seeing a dentist. In fact, experienced one thread on a person who ended up with an abscess that required a series of multi-spectrum drugs because it strained out as resistant to some known antibiotics. In exchange, don't hesitate to ask what you don't know here, we all help each other each day at this site.

Regards,

Last edited:

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back