Hello from Central California foothills

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KBKidd

Reaction score
My wife and I have been seriously prepping for 2 years. We grow a lot of our own food and preserve it. Such as canning, dehydrating and smoking meats. We brew beer make wine, cider and mead. Have chickens and turkeys for both meat and eggs. Wife is ex Army and knows her way around weapons. We also hunt and fish. BOB's are packed and ready to go at a moments notice. We are looking to interact with like minded people.

welcome to DPF from a fellow prepper

Hi and welcome! It is cool to see some california preppers. I have noticed they are a little bit rarer on here. I also live in California!

Last edited:
howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

My wife and I have been seriously prepping for 2 years. We grow a lot of our own food and preserve it. Such as canning, dehydrating and smoking meats. We brew beer make wine, cider and mead. Have chickens and turkeys for both meat and eggs. Wife is ex Army and knows her way around weapons. We also hunt and fish. BOB's are packed and ready to go at a moments notice. We are looking to interact with like minded people.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back