Hello from Carmel, IN

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PreppersCardGame

Reaction score
Hey All!
My name is Jordan and I have been creating a Card game based on prepping, below is a brief description, and a link... I hope to get feedback on how to make the game better, and include as many scenarios as possible.

Preppers: S.H.T.F.
One of the hardest parts of being a hardcore prepper is getting your friends and family on board. I have designed a card game to help children, spouses, and friends alike learn the importance of preparedness while having a blast!

The premise of the game is: You are building up your supplies in an effort to be the person who could survive the longest when the world ends. Victory points come in the form of "Months of Survival Time" when the game/world ends.

I will be releasing the base game in which you do all of your preparing, and a couple expansions where you then play out one of several end of the world scenarios (i.e.. Economic Collapse, Biological Warfare, Nuclear Fallout)

I would love some feedback from the prepper community on ways to make the game more accurate and more educational!!

Thanks.... and Happy Prepping

Last edited by a moderator:
howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed..

Hi and welcome from Finland,
isit going to be a board game??

very little currently,used to play alot when kids were small,usually play when visiting my brother cottage

Very Cool!
I think Boardgames are an integral part of prepping... I mean it is one of the best ways to entertain without wasting all the electricity required by tv or video games...

My hope is to combine the fun of boardgames with education... The hardest part of prepping is getting friends and family interested and involved... This game is intended to do just that!

tell me that,if I even mention the word prepping,boy do they look at me like I was insane...tha's why I have diguised it as hunting,people around me see no danger no threats what so ever,no possibility to a pandemic,no 'cause we have doctors,well we do but if they get sick?
so I try to be subtle and work little babysteps at a time but sometimes I just wanna give up to get them to understand that this globe isn't so safe after all, a boardgame like that could be helpfull indeed

Hey All!
My name is Jordan and I have been creating a Card game based on prepping, below is a brief description, and a link... I hope to get feedback on how to make the game better, and include as many scenarios as possible.

Preppers: S.H.T.F.
One of the hardest parts of being a hardcore prepper is getting your friends and family on board. I have designed a card game to help children, spouses, and friends alike learn the importance of preparedness while having a blast!

The premise of the game is: You are building up your supplies in an effort to be the person who could survive the longest when the world ends. Victory points come in the form of "Months of Survival Time" when the game/world ends.

I will be releasing the base game in which you do all of your preparing, and a couple expansions where you then play out one of several end of the world scenarios (i.e.. Economic Collapse, Biological Warfare, Nuclear Fallout)

I would love some feedback from the prepper community on ways to make the game more accurate and more educational!!

Thanks.... and Happy Prepping
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back